Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need to replace Norton anti virus / internet security...?

I've nevery liked Symantec products anyway, and now there's a glitch with renewing the anti virus subscription on-line. I'm tired of the hassle and want to switch. What's a good alternative to Norton?



I need to replace Norton anti virus / internet security...?mcaffee



Nod32.



Personally, I don't like Norton or McAfee, but I do like the Symantec Corporate Edition, but that's made for business PCs. I'd say Nod32 is your best bet.



I need to replace Norton anti virus / internet security...?norton antivirus 2007



www.avast.com or AVG for antivirus.



Adaware and Spybot for anti spy. All free all excellent.
Ad Aware



There is a free virson of this program.



But, if you want to use the extra tools that are on the program,



you will have to pay for them to use.



I would advise you to look for other programs that are free, and that work correctly.



--------------------------------------...



Mcafee



I think this is an Anti Virus program for Apple, Mac computers.



For the program I think you have to subscribe before useing the product.



I would go with the another program first .



(Below the line)



--------------------------------------...



Spybot Search and Destory



It's a free product to use. There are no subscription to deal with.



You can donate to the company who made it, if you would like.



Spyware, virus and other problems can be deleted or repaired.



(Delected) takeing away the infected file.



(Repaired) meaning the fixing of a file that has been hit with a virus or spyware.



I use the program almost everyday.



The computer may lag a little, but it's a good program.



It works good Windows computer, but I'm not shire Apple and Mac computers.



It comes in handy when there are problems with a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment