Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dose anyone know a good anti-virus program that I can download of the Internet for free?

Dose anyone know a good anti-virus program that I can download of the Internet for free, and where can I download it from? Thanks



Dose anyone know a good anti-virus program that I can download of the Internet for free?internet security 2006



Get AVG Anti-Virus....................



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/29116/us/frt...



Dose anyone know a good anti-virus program that I can download of the Internet for free?microsoft



I use AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition and it is free, download it from free.grisoft.com.
Dont worry there are lot of free antivirus softwares out there but if you need the best then i think AVAST is for you which comes along with spyware remover.



http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-...



download and register to get Home Serial key for free.



register here for key



http://www.avast.com/eng/home-registrati...



Belive me its the best out there and its free with daily updates.



Moreover its the best for minimized resource usage.
AVG,AVAST
norton internet security (15 day trial) http://nct.symantecstore.com/fulfill/018...



and mcafee (30 day trial) from us.mcafee.com
AVG
best one out there is avast. www.avast.com
Personally, I use AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition. I like that it doesn't over tax my system resources like a lot of anti-virus programs tend to. AVG is great about keeping your definitions up to date and shows no mercy to viruses. The price is right too. Now with any software title, it does have its detractors but thats to be expected. I highly recommend AVG though.
You can download avast at www.avast.com
Windows Defender is the new anti virus for Windows Vista and is available for free on the Microsoft website, and it's also for Windows Xp.
Try a online antivirus scanner and a online anti-adware/malware/spyware scanner in safe mode with network to clean up your computer BEFORE you download anything. This because the program you download can get infected.



  • cool name for a band
  • posters for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment