Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the point in Norton Anti Virus?

I have had norton anti virus for a while now, it prompts me to live update alot (which I do) but whenever I get a virus and scan using Norton it just say's that it cannot delete this file....so what's the point in it?



What's the point in Norton Anti Virus?suzuki



There isn't.



I only got virus's when I was running NAV.



It is a conspiracy for money.



I have now removed NAV.



No problems now.



AVG Rulez !



THERE DEFINATELY IS A LINK WITH HAVING NAV ON YOUR PC AND GETTING A VIRUS. NAV ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU THINK THIER SOFTWARE HELPS - IT DOES NOT ! SCAM !



What's the point in Norton Anti Virus?virus



I would try to use Macfee anti virus you can clean, delete and quarantine files.
I have the same belief that all the other people who have answered your question do Norton is rubbish I was using Kapersky anti-virus which was great until the licence expired now I currently run Avast home edition which is also free like AVG and just as good.
usually it'd let u delete unless it's an important file that ur pc need to run properly.
me too , the day i took norton off my pc , it stopped getting infected
Do not use it now download avast.com is is very good it is much better 10/10
Norton is crap...use AVG...it's free and works great! Or use Trend Micro PC-Cillin...I use that and it works excellent!
This is EXACTLY why I downloaded and installed AVG Free Edition (you can download it from my site if you want @ http://greenshoe.net/index.php?name=Down... )

No comments:

Post a Comment