Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is there anyway to delete viruses without downloading an anti-virus program?

I would really rather not download an anti virus program. My parents are getting mad about it. Is there anyway of tracking it down myself and killing it? If you need anymore details, just say so, I'll be watching my question.



Is there anyway to delete viruses without downloading an anti-virus program?windows



there is a way that u need to know the name of the virus and them manuall find those files and delete it and also find all the files with same name then delete it and also delete settings from registry and u needed to be expert to do that................



Is there anyway to delete viruses without downloading an anti-virus program?antivirus download



It's the same thing like getting rid of an infection in the human body without antibiotics, it just doesn't happen. You need the software that kills the virus/trojan hose/ whatever you have. You don't even know what you have without a diagnostic test, you need some software!!!!
My first bit of advise is not to spend a penny on a darn thing.



There are plenty of free sites out there that can help you clean your machine up.



Here are few links to look at.



My favorite is Trend Micro's House Call.



http://housecall.trendmicro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment