Friday, August 20, 2010

I accidentally ingored a keylogger virus on my anti-virus software scan. What do I do?

I accidentally clicked to allow all keylogger files onto my computer, not knowing what it was at first. How do I get my anti-virus software to not allow a keylogger?



I accidentally ingored a keylogger virus on my anti-virus software scan. What do I do?norton antivirus



You should be able to go into the anti-virus software and disable or remove that exception and then force a re-scan. Usually when you allow that causes the software to remember that action, and it's usually saved in an exceptions area of the software. Find that exception and remove it, then force a manual scan of your machine.



I accidentally ingored a keylogger virus on my anti-virus software scan. What do I do?security



Go back and do the same thing you did when you allowed it.



Or Do a Search for Keyloggers on your System
run the anti-virus again and remove it. done.



10 points please
Easiest might just be to reinstall. Othere look for exclusions and deselect the virus.
Try http://tipsfromruby-internetsecurity.blo... for further help to keep your computer protected with regular virus protection and other related updates and news
Before you do anything else on your computer download, install and scan with AVG Free this should remove any keyloggers.



http://www.download.com/3000-2239_4-1072...

No comments:

Post a Comment