Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer is infected? Good anti-virus software?

I have been running regular scans with SuperAntiSpyware and AVG, which find up to 100 threats each time, going by the name of:



Trojan.Unclassified/AffiliateBundle



Trojan.Winfixer



Trojan.Unclassified/Out-Variant



Adware.Tracking Cookie



Trojan.Downloader-Gen/RetAd



I also remember seeing Vundo or something like that on one of my scans.



Does anyone know a good free anti-virus software to get rid of these for good? I get rid of them with SuperAntiSpyware and AVG, but it seems that my computer isn't completely clean after this, and they seem to keep coming back.



I do not visit any dodgy websites or anything, and I'm not sure where they have come from.



My computer is infected? Good anti-virus software?computer repair



Seriously, don't even get me started on norton or mcafee. I really can't believe people still posts those on here and actually believe it.



Anyway, NOD32 is the best. Kaspersky is good, but more expensive.



Quite honestly, though, with those found threats that you posted you are going to need to format and reinstall. Sorry.



My computer is infected? Good anti-virus software?free antivirus



Hello,



The best Anti-Virus for free is Avira AntiVir %26 the best of all is Kaspersky.

No comments:

Post a Comment