Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do people use Norton Anti Virus?

This is a personal question: why would someone use Norton Anti virus, when people know that it slows your computer down, and doesn't even help your computer...



Why do people use Norton Anti Virus?network security



You sir, are correct. I have no idea, i used it, till i found it really slowed my PC, windows didnt even recognize it half the time, i still got dozens of viruses, it costs a crap-load. only good thing it has is the interface, which come to think of isnt even all that great.



GO AVAST 4 HOME!!! Free, Smaller, Works, Donst Slow Performance, And talks to you.



and by talking to you i mean:



it says:



''your virus definitions have been updated''



or



''Caution, virus found''



and a few others.



did i mention its free?



I have been using Avast! for a good 6 months, never gotten a virus, my PC runs super fast. i just love it... and it is free...



Why do people use Norton Anti Virus?norton internet security



Marketing...people have been fooled into believing that Norton is the way to go. Free antiviruses (like AVG) are much more reliable and, well, free!
I used it until I realized it wasnt protecting me against much. I got Spy Sweeper, which detected things that Norton didnt figure out for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment