Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you know of any free ANTI-VIRUS download?

I was looking through myspace and then all of a sudden it says that I had to download myspace viewer in order to look at other people's files, so I did trustin myspace, and it seems that right after i downloaded it I have these weird icons on my right bottom screen (i have windows xp) and it's telling me to download these virus protection things, and they're 2 different programs and they keep popping up. And when i open the internet explorer page, instead of my 'home' page this weird anti virus page comes up instead and at the same time a little window pops ups saying i need to download the program click yes or cancel. PLEASE HELP ME!!! THIS IS GETTING SOOOOO ANNOYING!!!



Do you know of any free ANTI-VIRUS download?noton



avg anti virus is free to use and download



Do you know of any free ANTI-VIRUS download?stinger



Try online antivirus scanning - housecall-antivirus from symantec. Its pretty cool
AVG
I just got this today . Myspace adult viewer is a virus and it's very resistant to deletion. I was able to get rid of it, though. Here's a tutorial: http://securityticker.blogspot.com/2006/...
Go to www.grisoft.com and download their AVG virus package. It is very good. and free.
AVG also known as....www.grisoft.com ..... it is one of the best anti-virus software applications and it is FREE...you can also access it at Download.com :) good luck!!
Comodo is free forever
i've never heard of myspace viewer and i've had no problem looking at other people's profiles. you should download avg antivirus and then either lavasoft adaware or windows defender for the spyware.
Avast
Hi. You have adware. Try a search on AdAware SE. It's free and works well. Spybot Search %26 Destroy is also good. For a decent free anti-virus try AVG.
dude thats exactly wat happened to me yesterday. i m still tryin to fix it. if u find out how email me. i will email u if i fix my problem and tell u how i do it. hope it turns out good for u
Computer guy is correct --%26gt; The Comodo Suite -http://comodo.com - is your best choice for antivirus. It scans email and all kinds of other nice stuff. Updates automatically. Free forever. Fast. Not a memory hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment