Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I find out what anti virus programs I have installed?

I want to install a new anti virus program but need to uninstall any other ani virus programs I have previously installed but I don't know what they are or how to find them.



How do I find out what anti virus programs I have installed?spyware remover



Actually, you do not have to search anything. When you install an Anti-virus program, it will tell you (i.e. Norton Internet Security, etc) was detected, this ''program'' must be removed.... Cancel setup at this point and remove the ''program''. Then install the new Anti-virus program.



How do I find out what anti virus programs I have installed?virus removal



look through the programs folder?
Go to add and remove programs and you will see a list of everything you have installed on the computer. Simply click what you want to remove and the click remove. You can find add and remove in the control panel on your start menu.
Go to: belarc.com and download and run. It will give you a read out of everything on your computer. You need to print it for future reference. Do not run but one (1) antivirus program at a time, they will conflict.
Type in anti-virus on your search menu under words and see what comes up
lots of ways... add or remove... looking at tray.... goint to msconfig from run and startup and check... there must be name... also..... EASIEST WAY TO FIND WHICH ANTIVIRUS IS....



  • cool name for a band
  • posters for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment