Sunday, August 15, 2010

Which is the best free anti virus to have on my pc?

I had avg but the first time i did a scan with it.It totally wrecked my pc and i had to restore it to the beginning as if it was just bought out of the shop.If you know could you please if possible add alink to the anti virus software site



Which is the best free anti virus to have on my pc?vista



If you click http://www.download.com



you will see on the right hand side "most popular software".



There you will see........................................



1) AVG...(crap)



5) Avast...(very good)



16) Avira...(very, very good).



Read the reviews on Avast %26 Avira and then choose either of these two.



They are both very good and "free" anti virus programmes. Your choice!!!!



Which is the best free anti virus to have on my pc?antispyware



Norton 360 - it won't let anything in. Even when I want to view my normal pages!!!!! It tells me that everything is suspect!



Seriously, it is good.
I use Avast!



http://www.avast.com/



Free, reliable, and frequently updated.
AVAST seems to work with no problems
hi dave, the best free ani virus is AVG,we always use it as a free anti-virus,good luck, sorry i cant give you a link, dont know what happened last time but we've never had any probs.
Either AVG or Avast.
Hmmmmm. I would have recommended AVG as it is generally the best regarded free AV and I've used it OK with no issues, but if it broke your PC then try AVAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment