Friday, August 20, 2010

My norton anit-virus expired and I downloaded AVG free anti-virus, how does AVG compare to Norton?

If so should I uninstall my old edition of Norton anti-virus as it has become redundant.



My norton anit-virus expired and I downloaded AVG free anti-virus, how does AVG compare to Norton?virus protection software



It is great and it also uses less memory than Norton. I stopped using Norton and Use AVG. It's a good choice. The virus signatures are updated daily so you will be protected well. I've been using the free version for about a year now and am virus free.



Uninstall Norton Antivirus and reboot the PC before loading AVG.



I also use Microsofts free spyware preventer. It is in beta. Load this program, too.



My norton anit-virus expired and I downloaded AVG free anti-virus, how does AVG compare to Norton?adware



try ''google package'' you can download Norton Anti Virus for trial version for free. I m using the same since last JAN and it is valid till AUG 06. i am quite happy with this free stuff.
AVG Anti-Virus is a nice program. It may not have all the features that are included with NAV, but it still gets the job done. =)



But why pay for one copy of NAV, and just stop using it once the subscription expires? That's kind of pointless/waste of time and money. =P



But AVG is good. I like it. But if you feel the need to have all of NAV's great features, I'd recommend purchasing the Corporate Edition. It's just a one-time (somewhere around) $80 charge, for the purchase itself. From then on, you get free LiveUpdate service for life. =)
AVG is just as good as Norton. You should probaby unintall Norton anyway since it really does no good once the expiration occurs.
I have just downloaded AVG myself as my Norton has expired (Came with PC) I have heard many recommendations about it and what is great - FREE
of course norton is better!!



Avg is not bad at all!! AVG has update new virus everyday!!



Since now u using AVG...i suggest u uninstall norton...get more space and memory for your computer!!



I personally use AVG-OEM
Yes uninstall any other anti-virus software. AVG should work fine.
AVG is pretty decent. It doesn't have all the fancy features Norton does, but it's good for a quick scan.
I have AVG and I have had it for over a year and it works real good. Make sure you keep up on the updates. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment