Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I set up Nortons Anti virus 2005 without product key code?

I misplaced the sleeve to Nortons anti virus 2005 Cd and I want to know how do I contine set up or install without it or does anyone have it to pass on to me?? neehelp daughter Computer full of virus



How do I set up Nortons Anti virus 2005 without product key code?pc security



just go and get AVG free, it a free program and it is the best out there in my opinion. it is a virus protecter. just search AVG free on google and download and install. it is better than nortan trust me.



How do I set up Nortons Anti virus 2005 without product key code?symantic



If you want to keep Norton (others have suggested going with other products), I'd suggest upgrading to the latest version (2007). You'll have lost out on the latest technology in virus protection by sticking with 2005. You can get 2007 with rebates for anywhere from free to $30 or so.



If you really want to stick with 2005, then contact Symantec and tell them you misplaced the sleeve.
norton isn't really any good anyways. you'd have to pay for the key if you wanted to use it. if you plan on paying for it, first goto the prevx web site and try out their program. it is the best around and is the full version evn during the trial time and fixes problems before you have to pay for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment