Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to install Norton Anti virus program to my computor?

Norton anti virus program will not down load in to my computor



I want to install Norton Anti virus program to my computor?ktm



Maybe your computer is telling you to use a better Virus Program like AVG from Grisoft.com.



And, Grisoft has a free version of AVG for Home users. I've used this product for 8 years with less virus problems than I did for Nortons' and McAfee put together.



But, if your PC is having a problem installing the software, it may be a problem with the Symantic software. Where did you get the application? Online? Store, from Symantic itself?



If you downloaded it from the Internet (or got it from a friend) other than Symantic, then it could be missing key files. If you bought it, go to the Symantic Website for updates and other information.



I want to install Norton Anti virus program to my computor?nortan



you should contact customer support so they can guide you on installations or go to their own website to see support faqs about common installation errors.
its better to get avg



or McKaffy anti virus



norton is a bad once you get a virus the only way to rid of it is to uninstall norton

No comments:

Post a Comment