Friday, August 20, 2010

I Need help finding a good quality anti-virus program for my computer, please help me out...?

Lately my computer has been acting up on me, and i believe i may have a virus or something, but my Norton anti-virus/internet security isn't detecting anything wrong. does anyone know of any really good VIRUS detecting programs that i can download either free or at a decent price? I need something that can get rid of the problems too. please help me, i really can't afford a new computer right now. lol. thank you.



I Need help finding a good quality anti-virus program for my computer, please help me out...?photoshop



I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from http://www.download.com/ I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps



I Need help finding a good quality anti-virus program for my computer, please help me out...?symatec



  • cool name for a band
  • posters for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment