Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is Anitvir Guard a good anti virus program to run on my computer?

If not please recommend a good free anti virus. Thanks



Is "Anitvir" Guard a good anti virus program to run on my computer?virus removal



Use it. Anti-Vir has the best virus detection rate of all the major free AVs. Much better then AVG or Avast.



Is "Anitvir" Guard a good anti virus program to run on my computer?anti virus protection



Yes antivir is very good.I recommend it.
hi, i don't hear about antivir. don't use any unfamilar software without a reputation. You can try Norton or Mcafee. they are good anti-virus software.



i also recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar. which is most powerful in disable virus on webpage, because the virus on webpage can only run in IE.



besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26%26 Good Luck!
I don't know about that one but here is what I use.



I use all of the following Free software with Windows XP SP2 and Internet Explorer with MSN toolbar and the pop-up blocker turned on and have never had a single problem with my computer sense Microsoft came out with SP2. (knock on wood.) (And be sure to keep Windows and the following software Updated)

No comments:

Post a Comment