Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If I install AVG Free Anti-Virus will it block trojan horses/internet worms when I connect to the in

I have Norton Anti Virus installed on my laptop and it blocks trojan horse/worm intrusions when I connect to the internet via dial-up. I plan to uninstall NAV (it has expired) %26 install AVG instead but I'm not sure if it will do the same protection when I dial-up. I receive an alert message from NAV blocking the intrusions when they occur.



If I install AVG Free Anti-Virus will it block trojan horses/internet worms when I connect to the internet?antivirus software



Here you have some good and free antivirus programs:



http://askcomputerexpert.ws43.com/downlo...



If I install AVG Free Anti-Virus will it block trojan horses/internet worms when I connect to the internet?computer virus



I have it and have never had it pop up and tell me anything. I believe it only scans. I use Zone Alarm firewall and this does that. It's free as well so install both (sorry I don't know the website).
AVG will surely block all trojan horses/internet worms.



AVG is better than Norton Antivirus because it does 'nt make the system work heavy and also cleans all kind of viruses from the system.
Yeah AVG will protect you against viruses not to mention it detects them better then norton.
I have had AVG for years and i have been very satisfied and it does do better than Norton.
yeh ive got that it works pretty well too, prolly not as good as norton but it does block a descent amount
Yes, but make sure you uninstall NAV properly or you will suffer conflicts, check out Symantecs Home site for details on how to uninstall...cheers
A wise decision on uninstalling Norton, I had Norton and became seriously infected, because Norton didn't recognize the viruses.I am now Virus free, will give a list of my protection, most is freeware. Spy-Bot Search and Destroy, Windows Defender, Ad-Aware, Secretmaker(not free, but worth the price), and Advanced Registry Doctor(also not free but definitely worth the price. These programs automatically destroy the malware as it enters if you so choose.
nope but this will



scan pc in safemode use this to do it with %26 that spyware will go



ewido antispyware



spybot



antispyware blocker



xoftspy



ad-aware(se )



then you go to safemode on ur pc. restart pc. as pc is starting up. keep hitting on (F8) key you come to a menu . go to safemode . hit on enter then enter again. pc will go to login screen . go to ur user name hit on that



then run .da scan to find that spyware%26 malware



when found . delete da .spyware. then restart pc

No comments:

Post a Comment