Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What else other than a anti virus Cd do I need?

I just bought a new lap top Im aware of every little problem i could fall into if i dont have a anti virus Cd.



What other ''Things'' should I be aware of , and what CD can I get to be protected.



Is there a CD that Has all in one?



What else other than a anti virus Cd do I need?computer protection



Unfortunately there is no complete ''all-in-one'' cd. But I could name you off a few programs to help you out.



You need a firewall for security purposes, (hackers, live threats, etc), for this I recommend ZoneAlarm Pro, you can find it at download.com



Secondly, you need something to check for spyware/adware, download Spybot (also found on download.com).



A registry cleaner always comes in handy, I recommend Registry Cleaner 7, (found at download.com).



Those are my top choices.. hope this helps.



What else other than a anti virus Cd do I need?free antivirus download



You need not get a ''CD''. You can get good anti-virus like AVG Free Edition, Anti Spyware like Ad Aware and a Windows Care V2 Personal Edition from download.com



These must be sufficient to protect your system...



  • cool name for a band
  • posters for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment