Sunday, August 15, 2010

Does anyone have a norton anti virus subscription key?

I need to update my Norton Anti virus, but i lost my subscription key. does anyone have one?



Does anyone have a norton anti virus subscription key?virus scan



contact Norton and explain to them what happened. IF you paid for it, they will have a record of your key.



But if you want to go with something that ISNT a resource hog and is alot better then Norton, try AVG, Avast! or AntiVir (thats the one i use) and they are all free :)



Does anyone have a norton anti virus subscription key?anti virus scan



Norton sucks! I had it and had real problems when came time to renew. I bought the AVG for two years. Love it! Only thing is hard to get all of Norton garbage off my computer. A real headache Norton is.
You need to contact norton. Each product has it's own code so people can't steal and install on other computers
If you were a Linux user you wouldn't have this problem ;-p.
you would have to uninstall it and the reinstall it to get your subscription key back, its the only way, you cant use a different one
what version is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment