Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get rid of an extra Anti-Virus?

I have my own computer back in my bedroom. I'm on Dad's here in the kitchen now.



Heres what happened...



My Norton protection started saying I was no longer protected %26 that I needed to renew. It was still running scans tho, I will add.



But, I didnt have a credit card at the time so I went to a Torrent Search (BitComet) and downloaded an Anti-Virus



.



Well, after I got it loaded and going, I started getting kicked off the internet like every 5 minutes or less!



I know this is the problem cause...my Dad done it before but obviously found it in Programs or something and got rid of it.



.



We're not real big on computers at all.



I've tried to find this extra anti-virus in my computers programs %26 such to delete it but...I cant find it!



Where do I go?



What do I look for?



I have *Windows Vista Home Basic* if that helps you any.



Really a nice computer, 19'' monitor, Compaq, Brand New, payed over $700 for her.



Please help...this is really quite miserable.



What do I do?



How do you get rid of an extra Anti-Virus?antivirus programs



start menu ,all programs ,and find norton and it should have a uninstall ,



or go to controll panel ,add remove programs



ps. some times norton is very hard to remove,it is a crap program



go to majorgeeks.com ,,,,,, top right hand side click top freeware pics and get the AVG Free edition



  • cool name for a band
  • posters for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment