Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why wont the at&t security website let me download my anti-virus!?

after i got my computer whipped down i re installed my operateing system ( windows 2000 service pack 4) and when i re installed my at%26t i got ever thing expect my anti-virus! ( the little sheild icon) but the download went throw compeletly ( this is were my question comes in) so then i went to the at%26t security website to download my anti virus there. and its telling me i need 256 MB of ram to download them. and i have 129,260 KB of ram. and its telling me i dont have space! but i do! why wont it let me download the anti virus i payed for!



Why wont the at%26t security website let me download my anti-virus!?virus



If you already have an anti virus program on your computer this one will not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment