Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the absolute best anti virus software?

every computer I've ever owned has started having problems with it after about 3-4 months of ownership. I need an anti virus program that will visibly make my computer run at its optimum speed, can anyone recommend one?



What is the absolute best anti virus software?live update



www.grifsoft.com



What is the absolute best anti virus software?norten



This is a most difficult question to answer. The true answer is there is no real best anti virus, it depends a little on what you want and need. I can nominate two exceptional leaders of their field. KAV has huge detection rates and is my most recommended choice. Many experts agree that if you have to narrow it down to one or two for absolute best anti-virus it always includes KAV. The detection rates are huge and always on top of every big test,but........



The best anti virus is Kaspersky Anti Virus (KAV)
I have had my laptop for over 3 years and have now got a second one and I have not had any problems with my Norton Anti Virus Software by Symantec. I renew it every year online or I go out to the local Staples and use the CD myself and I can only say I have not had any problems (keeping my fingers crossed)
I think NOD32 is the best one else Kerpersky
The AVG alone is FREE from the grisoft website. I run it along with FREE COMODO Firewall software...



  • cool name for a band
  • posters for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment