Friday, August 20, 2010

Virus ??? i was using firefox for a project and this window came up saying you have a virus instal a

...but when the install anti- virus window came up it closed my current window...do i have a virus



Virus ??? i was using firefox for a project and this window came up saying you have a virus instal anti-virus.virus removal



Visit link below, read the instructions and follow them, better safe than sorry.



Virus ??? i was using firefox for a project and this window came up saying you have a virus instal anti-virus.anti virus protection



i think so that you have one and try deleting it immediately!
I had this same thing happen to me! A yellow trianlge keeps popping up with and exclamation sign in it. I ran my virus scan and I didnt have any viruses. I couldnt figure out how to get rid of it until I noticed the box come up when i was restarting the computer and it had the name of the program that was causing the window to come up and say I had a virus. Its actually a program that installs and makes you think you have a virus so that you need to install their software but its not a virus! try and log off and watch what the file is called then go in and search it then delete it. I was never so happy to get rid of it. I hope this helps you!
Boot into safe mode and manually delete it.
Some one could be Phishing a webpage, or just downloading a virus, i really like Firefox for its security whilst surfing.



  • cool name for a band
  • posters for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment