Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i stop my anti-virus (fssm32.exe) from constantly taking up my CPU?

I bought Security Shield Anti-Virus last month and one of the files (fssm32.exe) takes up most of my CPU time for lengthy periods of time. It's very frustrating because it slows down my computer. Please help!



How do i stop my anti-virus (fssm32.exe) from constantly taking up my CPU?antispam



try to disable auto protect when u want to use any application thet requires high CPU usage.you can also try to change the scan settings of ur antivirus. the auto protect scans ur system all the time when u open anything this takes a lot of cpu or switch to another anti virus if possible.



Good luck : )



How do i stop my anti-virus (fssm32.exe) from constantly taking up my CPU?avast



You have to exit the Anti virus or you can right click on it on Task manager and set Priority Low
It's probably a live updater that is updating automatically.



Turn off live updates.



Do you updates manually during off time.

No comments:

Post a Comment